A cookie is usually a small text file which is stored on your computer’s browser directory nearly every time you visit any website. It is created to make the web remember your visit whenever searching that site again. Cookies normally store technical information, personal preferences, customized themes, usage statistics, social networks links, data log in, etc. They aim at adapting the web content to your profile and needs since, if there were not any cookies, the services that are provided by any website would be considerably worse. If you would like to learn more about what cookies are, the information they store, how to eliminate or deactivate them, etc., please click here.
COOKIES IN THIS WEBSITE
According to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), next we will inform you about the cookies that are used in this website in order to be as precise as possible.
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Log in Cookies. They are used in order to verify that the users commenting on our blog are humans and not automatic applications. This way, spam is avoided.
his website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: it stores cookies in order to track and report this website’s traffic. When surfing this website, you agree to provide your information to Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be directly dealt with Google.
- Social Networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you are able to Like or Share it.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You are within your rights to disable or delete the cookies that are used on this website at any moment. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser that you normally use. Here you will find a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Browsers are the tools which normally store cookies. Therefore, if you would like to disable or eliminate them, you must always do it from your browser. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee whether cookies are managed correctly or incorrectly by the aforementioned browsers.
- Sometimes, it is necessary for you to install cookies in your browser so that it can be able to reject them if you wish so.
- As for Google Analytics cookies, this company stores them in American servers and it commits itself to avoiding sharing them with third parties, except when it is necessary for the correct operation of the system or when required by law. According to Google, your IP address will not be saved. Google Inc. is a company which adheres to the Safe Port Agreement, which guarantees details privacy as it is stated by the European Law. For further information, please click on this link. If you would like to learn more about Google’s use of its own cookies, please click on this link.
- If you have any doubt or you would like to ask anything about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through our contact section.